We hope you had a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day weekend. This week, Gov. Whitmer will begin lifting restrictions across the state. We are optimistic about this new phase.
As you know, Evans has remained fully operational throughout the pandemic. Early on, we implemented strict safety protocols to protect essential staff working in our facilities. Most of our office staff has been working from home to maintain social distancing. When the time is right, we will begin to phase in employees.
We are up-to-date with the guidance issued in Executive Order 2020-91. New developments include:
- All employees have completed COVID Workplace Safety training.
- We conduct and record our employee’s daily health screenings.
- We have established room occupancy limits on all common areas.
- We have posted COVID safety signage in high traffic areas.
- We have stockpiled face coverings, gloves and hand sanitizers.
- We have documented an Outbreak Response Plan if an employee becomes symptomatic.
Our first priority is the safety of our employees, customers, and visitors. For that reason, we are also severely limiting visitors at our facilities. We will have virtual meetings and tours in place of in-person meetings. When in-person visits are unavoidable, we will conduct health screens and temperature checks on visitors and enforce our face covering policy.
Thank you for keeping all of us healthy and safe.