We hope you are staying healthy and safe during this crisis. Despite the challenges that we face, we can all agree that supporting each other and carrying out our essential business is the best course forward.
We are encouraged by the federal government’s support from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act. We are accepting the stimulus aid to invest in our people and our operations to ensure that we continue without disruption.
We promote safety and health first at our facilities. Albeit, our normal routine looks different these days but it is necessary and welcomed by everyone. The more recent changes include:
- We record temperatures of all employees when reporting to work.
- We interview all employees regarding possible symptoms or contact to COVID-19 when reporting to work.
- We have strict limitations on visitors at our facilities.
- We continue to sanitize with approved cleaning solutions across our seven facilities throughout the day and after hours.
- We redesigned assembly lines and workstations to ensure associates are 6 feet apart.
- We monitor guidelines from the government and update policies swiftly.
Our leadership team communicates daily to stay ahead of what is required during this crisis. We will continue to do whatever is necessary.
Moving forward, please do not hesitate to reach out if you are experiencing a challenge. We are here to support you. Please visit https://www.evansdist.com/covid-19-updates/ for company updates, forms, video messages and resources. Contact us any time at (313) 388-3200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe, stay positive.